CRM projects are primarily organizational projects. We meet three main challenges in these:
- A person learns by first understanding the individual features of CRM, then gaining an overview of these features, and finally mastering their application in their day-to-day work.
- There are five stages of innovation:
- The staff deny that innovation is necessary.
- The staff deny that innovation is efficient.
- The staff deny that innovation is essential.
- The staff deny that innovation will liberate the labor required for its adoption.
- The staff accept and use innovation, enjoy the advantages of it, and tell others about the benefits of innovation.
- The staff go through these emotional phases when subjected to a change:
- Anger and guilt distribution
- Cautious acceptance of the change
- Full acceptance of the change
Once we know this, one of the most important tools we have to succeed with CRM processes and CRM deliveries becomedtraining.
This is why ProsessPilotene build in training in all phases of our deliveries:
We start every new project with our Basis CRM course, which we conduct for the project team. In this course, which lasts four hours, we let the project team try to work with the CRM tool and see what it looks like without modifications. The purpose of this is to allow the project team to gain a deeper understanding of what Dynamics CRM is, in order to become a better customer. For ProsessPilotene, this is a great way to get to know the customer.
During the project phase
Our CRM consultants contribute during the project phase to create a training strategy, a training plan, and a course catalog. We can take on the direct operational responsibility for the training of employees, or we can handle the training of just the super users and managers. We have conducted CRM courses both in Norway and in most major cities in Europe. Our staff conduct on average one course a week.
We are happy to create electronic courses using professional video recording. Such courses are usually tailored to your organization's work processes and the specific solution.
After completion of the project
After a project is finished, we want to be available for you at specific times. We usually aim to have an hour of questions and answers a month, where you get to pose the questions you have been pondering. This is a free service for those of our customers who have a current support agreement.
Contact us today to get a quote on courses and training.