CRM is not just a tool but a working method based on management, employees, processes and software.
A clear requirement for a successful CRM initiative is consists of an anchoring of CRM as work methodology with the management. ProsessPilotene can contribute to a solid anchoring, strategic goals, and guidelines for CRM. At the base of this lies the preparation of a CRM policy, which normally consists of the following parts:
- The background for CRM policy
- CRM work in the light of the Customer's action plans
- Content and requirements for CRM
- The five commandments of CRM
- Objectives from use of CRM
- Guidelines for the CRM Policy (focusing on approach)
- Definition of KPIs of relevance for CRM use
A CRM policy is usually developed according to the following process:
- ProsessPilotene create a draft policy based on the customer's strategic documents, such as the vision, business plan, strategy documents, and the like.
- Customer staff review the policy with ProsessPilotene in a working meeting.
- The policy is handed over to the customer's governing bodies for approval.
- Specific guidelines for the policy are prepared as needed, either by the customer himself or the ProsessPilotene management department.