A health check is usually carried out before an upgrade of CRM, or as an integral part of the annual maintenance. The health check also provides a good basis for projects which aim is to migrate from other solutions to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The purpose of a health check is to identify the current situation of the CRM system, work processes and the use of CRM.
ProsessPilotene deliver two types of health checks:
- Technical health check
- Complete health check
Technical health check
A health check of CRM is all about checking the status of the CRM system and the relevant integrations, and it covers:
- IT security
- IT infrastructure
- Status of SQL servers using ProsessPilotene's analysis tool
- Perceived usability
- Status of source code in CRM and integrations
- Status of existing documentation
- Status of CRM configuration
- Status on whether CRM functionality is utilized correctly
- Status on whether CRM is used by end users at all
A complete health check supplements the technical health check and focuses on gathering requirements from users, fit/gap analyses, documentation of the system.
Please contact us for more information on how we can chart your environment.